Friday, March 28, 2008

One Great Day

You probably think that I didn't have chemo yesterday judging by the title of this blog. But it truly was a great day. I finally started physical therapy yesterday and most definitely felt the presence of Jesus through my therapist. When my doctor suggested PT I admit I thought that all they would do is make me move my shoulders and hips until I screamed but that was not the case. My therapist knew exactly what to do and was able to get my shoulder to raise almost 90 degrees. Before I couldn't even put my jacket on. That doesn't mean that I am able to that this morning however, I do feel the difference and am feeling so much better just knowing there will be an end to this pain!

Chemo went as planned and didn't take as long as we expected. Thanks Sarah for coming again. And thank you Hal for always putting me first and surprising me with just what I need at the time I need it. You never cease to amaze me with your devotion and unselfishness to me and our girls. Thank You. I love you.

Anyhow, this morning I was starving and feel as though I could even jump on the treadmill (don't worry Hal I won't). I take this as great news and a reason to scream Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take it easy and will follow the rules I promise.

Next week I go in for another echo cardiogram. The frequency of these should start slowing down unless the amount of fluid has increased. My blood pressure has been running high lately and it could be due to the fluid. If he were to remove it I am sure that would end my fatigue and weakness as well.
Thank you brother Tim for your post. I like to be reminded that God has a plan for me and for my salvation and not just for me but all of you as well.
Have a great day! Ann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, Hal & girls,
You are all in our thoughts and prayers. You are a fighter Ann, and your strength is an inspiration for us all to follow. Please shout if we can help out in any way.
Love,
The Zschoche Family

Anonymous said...

Ann -
I've been really thinking of you a lot lately... I so admire your strength, your faith and your amazing attitude.
Please know that you are in our prayers!
Kristen