Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Day at KU

I had another echo cardiogram on my heart today. No change fromlast week but he would like to keep an eye on it still so I will have another next week. The fluid remains but has not increased. I like to think of it like my sweet Sarah does. "Think of the fluid as being Jesus, then your heart will be surrounded by Jesus". Thank you Sarah for your continued optimism and smile. You always make me feel better!
The plan of action continues as planned. Monday morning back to KU for a port placement in my chest. This will be helpful as they will not have to stick me with a needle each time.
Wednesday will be my first chemo treatment. I am not sure what to expect this time around but I am ready to do what I always do in a difficult situation.. roll up my sleeves, close my eyes and start swinging.
You may have noticed that I attached a note to this blog with Sarah and Linda's e mail addresses. My lovely ladies have volunteered to coordinate my calendar. Mypinkcalendar was created by a local gal who wanted to create an organizational tool for families in need of help during an illness. In order to view my calendar you have to be signed up on the site. Sarah and Linda will get you started and guide you through the process. Thanks you friends!
Happy good Friday everyone and a glorious Easter.

No comments: